[LargeFormat] G-Claron 210mm for 8x10?

Clive Warren largeformat@f32.net
Tue Jul 23 11:50:27 2002

At 05:25 23/07/02 -0700, Frank Filippone wrote:
>I live in Los  Angeles.  The number of GOOD stores is not a lot greater than
>a handful.
>
>The G-Claron was announced as discontinued about 2 years ago.  They were
>primarily sold as barrel lenses.  SO the probability of finding one in
>shutter, new in the box is remote.  Even in LA.

The whole G-Claron range is available brand new in boxes (and copal
shutters) at http://www.robertwhite.co.uk/lenses.htm#LabelSchneiderGClaron

Robert White has the remaining stock of G-Clarons which were supplied
directly by Schneider.

They are significantly less expensive than just about any other supplier -
and usually much less expensive than EBay prices for used examples of the
same lenses!