[LargeFormat] Buying and selling on ebay

Joseph O'Neil largeformat@f32.net
Wed Jul 24 14:01:02 2002

>I have noticed that non-US auctions tend to have a lower price than US
>auctions, especially non-US & non-$US auctions.

         Yes, that can work for you.  I bought a used Super Speed Graphic
in good shape (not mint, but certianly useable out of the box) from a
seller in Italy.   Shipping was more expensive from Europe  than if I
bought it off an Ebay seller in the USA,  but I remember looking at other
similar, completed  auctions at that time, and even with shipping added in,
I still saved about $100 US.

         You know, for all of it, while I still dream of owning a new
Wisner someday, the Super Speed Graphic isn't a bad camera at all,
especially if you update with some modern lenses.
joe

www.oneilphoto.on.ca
www.multiboard.com/~joneil