[LargeFormat] The Medical Report.

Guy Glorieux largeformat@f32.net
Sat May 25 07:11:00 2002

----- Original Message -----
From: "rstein"

>      Mental images are very important to us - accurate ones help us to
> define other's character, and inaccurate ones help them to define
ours. I
> aim to present myself in a manner that creates a warm fuzzy glow.
<snip>

> In a few years I will get so old that I can't remember when,
> or where, or why, which will be a blessing. Not that I plan to be much
of a
> blessing to my relatives. Note for the fussy: I am 54.

Uncle Dick,

I've just turned 56 and growing younger (read: more of a kid) every
year.   That particular process is nothing assured.  It often starts
around 50, for some it happens much later, for others it never happens.
You seem to have had a good start.  -:))

As my kids (30, 28, 26 respectively) watch me becoming more and more
childish every year, (you know, that pinhole thing, among others), they
decided to offer me a kite this year for my birthday.  They figure that
I will find a way of installing a camera on it and take pictures from
the sky.  I guess they really know their dad...

I wonder if we should'nt get together at some point.  I'm sure we could
build a kite that is big enough for your Shen Hao.  Of course, we'd have
to find a mechanism to pull the plate from the film holder, open the
shutter for the exposure and push the plate back into the film holder.
But that is not an unsurmontable problem.  -:))

Happy shootin' from Montreal

Guy

P.S.  I wish I had enough space to get one of these Shen Hao.  I'm sure
that my spouse would love it.  (She has'nt reached 50 yet, but she
headed in the right direction as far as becoming younger every year).