[LargeFormat] 250mm Wide Field Ektar

Pete Caluori largeformat@f32.net
Mon May 6 11:28:01 2002

From: Clive Warren <cocam@blueyonder.co.uk>
Date: Sat, 4 May 2002 01:32:51 +0100

I am now the proud and very happy custodian of a 250mm Wide Field Ektar lens
in Ilex #5 shutter.

As soon as the mounting flange arrives from Mr Grimes it will be put to good
service on the 8x10.

Apparently there was an article reviewing these lenses in View Camera
Magazine in the first half of 1998. Does anyone have this copy of the
magazine? I would happily pay for a photocopy of the article or buy the
magazine if possible.

<snip>

Greetings Clive,

I probably have this issue at home.  I'll check tonight and let you know.
Enjoy the lens!

Regards, Pete