[LargeFormat] Another hand held image

george day largeformat@f32.net
Mon May 6 11:35:02 2002

Pete,

Another terrific shot.  How much (if any) post production in photoshop to
adjust contrast/hue?  You're becoming a demon with that speed graphic!

Were you on a climb?  I know a little bit about having to get down from
places fast...and I know a bit too much about missing the window.  Never
again...

george