[LargeFormat] 250mm Wide Field Ektar

Clive Warren largeformat@f32.net
Tue May 7 07:13:06 2002

At 15:30 06/05/02 +0000, Pete Caluori wrote:
>From: Clive Warren
snip
>Apparently there was an article reviewing these lenses in View Camera
>Magazine in the first half of 1998. Does anyone have this copy of the
>magazine? I would happily pay for a photocopy of the article or buy the
>magazine if possible.
>
><snip>
>
>Greetings Clive,
>
>I probably have this issue at home.  I'll check tonight and let you know.
>Enjoy the lens!
>
>Regards, Pete

Hello Pete,

Thanks for that - hope you manage to dig it out. There were a few mags for
sale on EBay recently but none of the issues for sale mentioned the 10wf
(thanks Les!).  Yes I'm looking forward to using it. I have the first shot
planned but it may have to wait until after the f32 Workshop which has to
take priority.

Les. I'm way ahead of you on completing that report and am still chuckling
whenever the term 10wf on a doodledorff springs to mind ;-)