[LargeFormat] RE: New member

Felix Lopez de Maturana largeformat@f32.net
Tue Apr 30 09:32:38 2002

Hellow to everybody.

I'm a new member from Spain. My name is Felix Lopez de Maturana and first of
all I should like to apologize by all the defective english I'm going to
write down right now and in the future. My first question is: I have just
bought a used Schneider-Kreuznach 90 mm F6.8 Synchro Compur Shutter B (4x5)
(35MT) and the lens board is for a Linhof Super Technika III. As my camera
is a Super Technika IV I believe I have, compulsory, to change the lens
board to a new one. I'm going to receive the lens next week. Do some list
member knows which is exactly the Linhof lens board, type and size and hole,
I need in order to begin searching it?

Kind regards

Felix