[LargeFormat] Findings @ Camera Show

largeformat@f32.net largeformat@f32.net
Tue Apr 30 01:11:45 2002

I also came across a gentleman who claims to have worked for Grafmatic for
15 years.  In his private collection he has 40+ different Graflex cameras
and some parts, etc.  He told me he's doing some research on Graflex and
hopes to have a book out soon.  If anyone needs parts or has questions, I
can give you his e-mail address as he may be able to help.

Regards, Pete

Pete,

If you would please forward me his email address that would be great.  I am
interested in getting a few more grafmatics perhaps he can help if I get some
that need repairs.

thanks
Greg Orlando