[LargeFormat] A new departure

philip Lambert largeformat@f32.net
Thu Mar 7 08:07:23 2002

>     Which brings me to the point of this all - I have a new Pelican case
> store the Linhof. It is big - I have slept in smaller bedrooms than this
> case. And it is airtight, which I proved by evacuating the air and then
> trying to get the damn thing open. I assume it is waterproof.

Were you sleeping inside the case at the time you couldn't get it open? (I
can well imagine a need to go to the darkroom after all that medication).
It's better than no bedroom at all- it's been very cold at night in the park
here, even in Spring. Sometimes my passion for after-dark photography goes
too far. Tonight I am photographing parts of the British Museum
(handheld-available light) and hope not to get arrested. Philip