[LargeFormat] Enlargers and the New Darkroom

Jim largeformat@f32.net
Sat Feb 9 21:02:57 2002

Many years ago I used a Durst 606 and printed a lot of color. Normal
tungsten enlarging bulb and CP filters in a drawer in the lamphouse. Worked
great. A bit fiddley bit OK.

I now have two ZBE Starlite 55 color heads, one on a ZBE Sentinette
enlarger and the other on a Beseler 45V-XL. Absolutely the best heads I
have ever ever used. Awesome! And I had my first enlarger in 1951. A Federal.

Charlie, why are you selling it and what kind of enlarger do/did you have
it on?

thanks,

Jim