[LargeFormat] Ebay Madness

Karl Wolz largeformat@f32.net
Tue Feb 5 01:32:22 2002

Safe - probably.  Legal - probably not.  Right - not in my book, but I only
have to live with myself.

Sorry to be a moralist, but eBay provides a service and deserves to get paid
for it.  My brother buys tools from Home Depot, uses them once, and then
returns them for a full refund.  I've had this conversation with him, too.

Karl

http://pages.ebay.com/help/community/investigates.html.)