[LargeFormat] Ebay Madness

Joe Tait largeformat@f32.net
Tue Feb 5 01:10:48 2002

I guess I choose to be a whining moralist on this.

I have found eBay offers many opportunites for me to buy all kinds of things
otherwise inaccessible. Their seller fees have been reasonable (although
currently on the rise) and it's a good working system.

I respect that, a lot of work goes into the convenience and I am cool w/
paying for their services. Seems like common sense.

-Joe