[LargeFormat] Ebay Madness

Robert Mayrand largeformat@f32.net
Tue Feb 5 00:51:07 2002

Buying from an ended auction;

I also use this tactic quite often and by choosing words carefully, using
ambiguity, you can avoid any complaint to ebay.

My typical phrasing is something like that.

"I'm really interested by this item, but unfortunately I missed the auction.
Please let me know if you relist this item, because I would gladly bid
XXXX$"

The only person who could report you is the seller and with an email like
this there is not much to complain about, and if he's just a bit wise and
still willing to sell he will email you and propose to do business outside
ebay.....it always work.

This is just to be on the safe side.

Robert
Mtl, Quebec