[LargeFormat] was: 6x17cm Format on 5x7 Cameras Now: gloves.

John Pass largeformat@f32.net
Fri Dec 14 12:42:04 2001

Are these the thin ones that look like they're made from the same
stuff diving suits are made of?

I saw a pair of those (the ones that look like divers gloves) last year and
wondered how well they would work.

John
From the flat, central part of the USA - where the wind doesn't have
any impediments and comes through like a freight train.

  My favorite ones