[LargeFormat] Silica Packs to avoid the Fungus

Clive Warren largeformat@f32.net
Mon Nov 12 20:24:00 2001

At 11:13 am +0100 7/11/01, Clive Warren wrote:

>Anyone know of a UK source for these indicator silica packs or even
>the less sophisticated kind?   US or other European sources would
>also be useful.

Thanks to everyone who responded with suggestions on where to find
the silica packs. Have been checking other lenses and found no sign
of a general infestation.

Will probably start with a visit to Calumet as there is a branch here
in Bristol, England.  I do have their catalogue sitting around here
somewhere - usually try not to look at that often as there too many
temptations between the covers.....