[LargeFormat] Silica Packs to avoid the Fungus

Clive Warren largeformat@f32.net
Fri Nov 16 12:32:25 2001

>At 11:13 am +0100 7/11/01, Clive Warren wrote:
>>
>>Anyone know of a UK source for these indicator silica packs or even the
>>less sophisticated kind?   US or other European sources would also be useful.
snip

Thought you may like to know that Calumet (UK) do not sell Silica
packs.  They may sell them at Calumet (US) but they are not listed on their
web site - well that's a broad sweeping generalisation of course - I
couldn't find them neither could the site search engine....