[LargeFormat] Silica Packs to avoid the Fungus

Les Newcomer largeformat@f32.net
Wed Nov 7 12:42:29 2001

Light impressions of Rochester NY sells a large pack (2x3x1/2) made of
aluminum so it can be reheated in a low oven. They make the same thing,
tho more expensive in a plastic case for microwave use (altho microwave
repair people will tell you items with a low moisture content, like
popcorn, are bad for the microwave.

I've seen these sold at the photo shows so I know LI isn't the only
source for these.

Les