[LargeFormat] EMail format

Karl Wolz largeformat@f32.net
Thu Jun 21 15:40:00 2001

Clive,

In refence to your "no HTML" rule, there has been some discussion of this on
another list of which I am a member.  Apparently, the newest AOL software
(ver. 6, I believe) will not allow HTML to be turned off (I'm not with AOL
and mine is turned off, you might note).

The other issue.  I had not noticed the rule of posting after the message to
which one is replying.  My apologies to any I may have offended.  I
personally find it much easier to read those messages where the reply
(especially brief replies) at the top of the page.  Commonly, I do not have
to scroll down the page at all if I have been following a thread.

Your list/my 2 cents.

Thank you,

Karl Wolz