[LargeFormat] EMail format

Clive Warren largeformat@f32.net
Thu Jun 21 15:02:07 2001

At 9:45 am +0100 21/6/01, Robert Lawrence wrote:
>As a subscriber to the digest version can I make a plea for posters to
>turn HTML off in their submissions (as do most forum groups) as it
>spoils the enjoyment somewhat having to 'comb' through raw HTML code to
>decipher the message!
>
>Thanks

There are very few rules on this list, however no HTML is one of
them. Here is the only rule type statement from the joining page:

"No HTML in messages is allowed and please write replies AFTER the
message you are responding to, thank you."

If anyone wants some help in turning off HTML then please contact me
off the list.

Think it has actually been some time since anyone posted HTML but I
tend to read the list from various machines, some of which filter it
out!

Thanking you all in anticipation,