[LargeFormat] EMail format

Clive Warren largeformat@f32.net
Thu Jun 21 18:20:07 2001

At 12:39 pm -0700 21/6/01, Karl Wolz wrote:
>Clive,
>
>In refence to your "no HTML" rule, there has been some discussion of this on
>another list of which I am a member.  Apparently, the newest AOL software
>(ver. 6, I believe) will not allow HTML to be turned off (I'm not with AOL
>and mine is turned off, you might note).
>
>The other issue.  I had not noticed the rule of posting after the message to
>which one is replying.  My apologies to any I may have offended.  I
>personally find it much easier to read those messages where the reply
>(especially brief replies) at the top of the page.  Commonly, I do not have
>to scroll down the page at all if I have been following a thread.
>
>Your list/my 2 cents.
>
>Thank you,
>
>Karl Wolz

Hi Karl,

Thanks for letting us know about the AOL mail client - what a nightmare!

Am sure you have offended no one with the placing of replies.  There
are some  very long and boring threads about this on other lists. I
just happen to prefer replies after messages for reasons which I
won't bore any one with......

This is a relaxed list, rules tend to stifle conversation so I'm
happy if you follow the protocol that suits you :-)

Let's get back to large format.