[Jacob-list] can of worms

Linda patchworkfibers at alltel.net
Thu Aug 3 14:12:27 EDT 2006

I just looked up our daylight hours.  There are two times given - one is "length of visible light" and the other is "length of day".  I guess length of visible light is the figure to use?  Our length of day here is just under 14 hours (13 hours 52 minutes) now and I don't think anyone out there is ready to breed.  Length of visible light is 14 hours 48 minutes.  I think that the mountains have an effect on visible light.

Linda

www.patchworkfibers.com