[Jacob-list] Tractor Supply

Linda patchworkfibers at alltel.net
Tue Aug 1 17:12:11 EDT 2006

A Tractor Supply just opened in a town near us.  It's the first one I've ever been in.  Does anyone use their feeds?  I've found a sheep feed that I really like locally and doubt I'll switch, but was wondering what the consensus was on the quality of their feeds.  I remember they had a problem with their sheep tubs a few years back when copper was added to them.

I did find the neatest things that fit on t-posts so you can use t-posts as braces at the corners.  Dave was pretty excited about them, as I drive the t-posts and he does the digging for the wooden corner posts.  Looks like he'll have a break until it's time to run the fence :-)

Linda

www.patchworkfibers.com