[Jacob-list] butchering

gf fayg at mebtel.net
Wed Jul 30 19:37:37 EDT 2003

Thom,

There is a section in most sheep texts, including

"Raising Sheep The Modern Way"
and
"Beginning Shepherds Manual"

Make sure you have a place to hang the lamb and a something
to insert into the tendons of the rear legs to hold him up. Its
just like preping a deer so ...

I don't know about the rest of the people but a reciprocating
saw with a wood blade ... cut through bone rather quickly ...

Gary