[Jacob-list] (no subject)

Mary Ellen Hansson mhansson1 at triad.rr.com
Thu Jul 24 19:49:17 EDT 2003

Sue,

My sheep PREFER orchard grass to anything I have ever fed them.  I have
a tough time getting them to eat timothy hay, and the alfalfa
contributed as much waste as the orchard grass did last fall.  Timothy
at my place creates a bit more because they don't like it and don't work
to clean it up.  I would bet it is a regional sort of variation.

Mary Ellen Hansson
ISeeSpots Farm www.iseespots.com
Jacob Sheep, Fiber, Spinning equipment,
Books, Patterns, Knitting/Crochet/Tatting