[Jacob-list] Lending out a Ram

Edd Bissell bissell at usit.net
Wed Nov 29 20:24:37 EST 2000

Times have really changed - Luther, Sue Thaxton, Ed Lanham, and I swapped
rams, ewes, etc back and forth for years - Yes, I realise that it was way
back when but have no idea where each of us would have ever been without
sharing bloodlines, etc.  But I do understand with the overwhelming concerns
over OPP that it makes it impossible along with the fact that cull rams
today we would have killed for 15 year ago!!!!  We have come a long way BUT
nostalgia is nice.

------
      Edd Bissell = Hidden View Farm = Rare and Primitive Breed Animals
Scottish Blackface=Jacob=Barbados=Texas Dall=Navajo-Churro=Churro Hairsheep
     ====Tennessee Nervous Meat Goats =  = Great Pyrenees LGDs=====
                  = eddbissell.com = 423-475-4844 =
         1435 Collins Road - New Market, Tennessee U.S.A. 37820