[Jacob-list] selling pelts

Jim Millar millarjs at clarityconnect.com
Thu Nov 2 17:57:32 EST 2000

Hello all,
I decided to have two lamb skins tanned, hoping to sell them.  I was a little surprised at the cost.  Can anyone tell me if these prices are in line?  My local taxidermist charges $25 each for skinning.  He sends it off to be tanned which will cost about $108 each.  It will cost me about $266 to get two pelts finished.

Now, my second question is has anyone sold these?  If so how much do they go for?  Can I make any money?!!  Thanks for your advise,

                    Pam Millar
                    ZuZu's Petals Farm
                    Spencer, NY