gotta fahrt

telebob x telebob98@hotmail.com
Mon, 24 Dec 2001 16:13:00 +0000

HOly Shit!  There is a parishoner in the group who knows about the Brother
Heumann Church of the Coincidental Metaphor!!!  Whoa!  Can we get together
to trade tapes....actually I lost mine and just want to cadge you out of
yours.

Friends, we dont care if you are AC-DC, or AM or FM...it's time for Brother
Heumann's Radio Quarter Hour here on XEG godly voice from  Monterrey
Mexico....or something like that.

telebobic