VIRUS WARNING!!!! RUSSELL E-MAIL INFECTED!

Jim Strong strongjim@yahoo.com
Mon, 24 Dec 2001 02:42:09 -0800 (PST)

The e-mail from Jason Russell (Subject: "don't know,
you") is infected with a BAD virus. to wit:
 "Magistr32"
I started to just delete the e-mail because it
contained an ".exe" attachment but I decided to scan
it with Norton AV 2002 to identify it before nukeing
it.
Details about the virus can be found here:
http://securityresponse.symantec.com/avcenter/venc/data/w32.magistr.24876@mm.html
Among other things, this worm can overwrite your hard
disk, erase your flash bios, damage your CMOS and
cause general system instability. It spreads through
the Outlook mail list.

=====
The peace of the cosmos is infinite motion