gotta fahrt

Jim Strong strongjim@yahoo.com
Mon, 24 Dec 2001 08:27:41 -0800 (PST)

XEG!!!??? Then perhaps you remember the Rev. Billy Joe
Bobby Jack Jackson (originally from Tupelo Miss.) who
prayed for the faithful from Catfish island in the
Mississippi River? He offered small pieces of the
Savior's robe for a "love gift" donation of at least
$25. It was, of course, a limited time offer - but
that robe multiplied more than the loaves and fishes
based upon his sales.
Billy Jim

--- telebob x <telebob98@hotmail.com> wrote:

> HOly Shit!  There is a parishoner in the group who
> knows about the Brother
> Heumann Church of the Coincidental Metaphor!!!
> Whoa!  Can we get together
> to trade tapes....actually I lost mine and just want
> to cadge you out of
> yours.
>
> Friends, we dont care if you are AC-DC, or AM or
> FM...it's time for Brother
> Heumann's Radio Quarter Hour here on XEG godly voice
> from  Monterrey
> Mexico....or something like that.
>
> telebobic
>

> >From: "tejas" <tbsamsel@infi.net>
> >To: <austin-ghetto-list@pairlist.net>
> >Subject: Re: gotta  fahrt
> >Date: Mon, 24 Dec 2001 07:46:42 -0500
> >
> >Pass the liquor.
> >
> >(Or so the Tomato Hubris for Wit and Wisdom would
> say.)
> >The THFWAW was a later ('70s) group of UT campus
> humouristii
> >led ("led"?) by Paul Spragens, founder of The
> Salamander Weekly &
> >The Brother Heuman Hour of the Church of the
> Coincidental
> >Metaphor.  Not to be confused with the Rt Rev'd
> Starkadder of the
> >Reformed Quiverers. Nor the Church of the
> Sub-Genius.
> >
> >Ted Samsel
> >
> >tbsamsel@infi.net
> >http://home.infi.net/~tbsamsel
> >
> >PS: Last night at a Presbytopian Christmas service
> that my ladyfriend
> >preached at near Appomattox, two of the pre-teen
> boy angels in the
> >Yule-tide pageant were discussing whether or not
> angels broke wind.
> >Great mediaeval minds, nicht wahr? Not part of the
> service, though.

=====
The peace of the cosmos is infinite motion