US Army Study: Mossad Might Frame Arabs

Jim Strong strongjim@yahoo.com
Thu, 13 Dec 2001 06:23:28 -0800 (PST)

Sure there's a pattern. You might also remember the
Russians recruited their own Germans to set up the
Stasi in East Germany. The bottom line was that German
brainpower had brought them to the brink of victory
both on the battlefield and in the technology arena.
Fortunately, Hitler's penchant for micro-managing,
complete control (no big decisions while he slept) and
astrology was Der Reich's undoing.
The Liam Neeson movie "Rob Roy" was historically
accurate when you saw Montrose's quick stepping
Germanic type lads trailing after the hero. The name
of the Germanic "Hessians," after all, has become
almost synonymous with the word "mercinary."
Reminds me of the Heaven and Hell joke.
HEAVEN - the women are French, the food is Italian,
the bureaucrats are English,the Maintenance People are
German, and the Police are Swiss.
HELL - the women are Swiss, the food is English, the
bureaucrats are French, the Maintenance People are
Italian, and the Police are German.
Billy Jim
--------------

--- Wayne Johnson <cadaobh2@brgnet.com> wrote:
> Jim.  Let us consider for a moment the history of US
> "intelligence"
> operations.   During WWII, German soldiers captured
> on the Western front
> (our front) were always questioned intensively about
> the Russian battle
> plans, if they had served anytime on the other, the
> Eastern front.  Often
> times, US Army questioners were much more concerned
> about the Russian plans
> than the German plans.
>
> Later, meaning the period between 1945 and 1948, the
> British and US
> "intellignence" communities (OSS/et al) discovered
> they had NO spies or
> operatives in central Europe, so, in a stroke of
> brilliant strategic
> thinking, they hired ex-Nazi spies and THEIR
> networks to help them spy on
> the Russians.  Imagine how pleased these guys were
> to be on a new, and fat,
> payroll.  Imagine how eager they were to help their
> new Masters in THEIR
> fight against the Russians.   Well, it turns out,
> that a great deal of the
> "missile gap" that played so prominent a role in our
> politics and economy in
> the '50s and '60s were based on grossly inflated
> figures from these sources.
> The Russians didn't have hundreds, they had tens of
> missiles, five (5) of
> which actually had intercontinental capacity.  And
> this was known in some US
> sources, but not admitted publically.  Much better
> to keep beating the drum
> for massive military buildup...and all those juicy &
> lucrative weapons
> contracts.
>
> Meanwhile, the bright, young remnants of the Third
> Reich weapons development
> built their moon rocket and put an American on the
> moon.
>
> Is there a pattern here?
>
> Cheers.
>
> Wayne

=== message truncated ===

=====
The peace of the cosmos is infinite motion