Is Roger chicken shit?

Roger Baker rcbaker@eden.infohwy.com
Wed, 5 Dec 2001 17:31:28 -0800

> ...Is Roger in favor of the destruction of Israel as Robert Fisk
> is?
>
> I should point out that Robert Fisk is not prepared to
> to admit openly that he is in the favor of destroying
> Israel. Identifying Israel with France's colonial regime in
> Algeria (1840-1960) is his way of saying the unsayable:
> the jews like the French from Algeria must leave Israel
> or die. That is now the position of many or most
> Palestinian Arabs. Is that your view too, Roger? Now
> that you have your English prosody precisely tuned,
> be a man and speak in your voice. In favor of the
> destruction of Israel or not?

Of course I am not in favor of the destruction of Israel.  I am likewise
against
violence and militarism and nationalistic expansionism in general in a
world
full of this kind of crap -- as part of the unfortunate legacy of tribal
apes on
power trips using mass destruction weapons and terrorism to try to rule
the world.  10,000 years of scientific advances and we are still ruled
by the
ugliness of barbarian tribalism and religious hostility as we destroy
the beautiful
and delicate and graceful vestiges of life on the planet. I think whales
and or
bonobos ought to have as many rights as Israelis and Palestinians put
together.

-- Roger