Is Roger chicken shit?

Michael Eisenstadt michaele@ando.pair.com
Wed, 05 Dec 2001 14:53:54 -0600

Frances Morey wrote:

> Mike,
> As a former Jew, ie. one who does not practice or adhere to the faith of
> Judaism, you sure are thin skinned on the subject.

as my mother was jewish, i am a jew according to the official
rules. the overwhelming majority of Israelis are secular and
non observant jews. my solidarity with them is inexpugnable.

Is Roger in favor of the destruction of Israel as Robert Fisk
is?

I should point out that Robert Fisk is not prepared to
to admit openly that he is in the favor of destroying
Israel. Identifying Israel with France's colonial regime in
Algeria (1840-1960) is his way of saying the unsayable:
the jews like the French from Algeria must leave Israel
or die. That is now the position of many or most
Palestinian Arabs. Is that your view too, Roger? Now
that you have your English prosody precisely tuned,
be a man and speak in your voice. In favor of the
destruction of Israel or not?