Dean Kamen's scooter

Jon Ford jonmfordster@hotmail.com
Tue, 04 Dec 2001 15:53:24 -0800

That's a pretty cool  "It" scooter Dean's riding, but his projected price of
$3000 makes it rather absurd as the "transportation of the future"-- if and
when "it" makes it to market, there will probably be plenty of competitors
out there with cheaper versions. Sharper Image (who could be an outlet for
the "It") has been selling several brands of electric stand-up and even
sit-down scooters/skate boards for  far less than this for several years
now.

Jon