who is this REPUBLICAN?!?!?!?

Michael Eisenstadt michaele@ando.pair.com
Tue, 04 Dec 2001 07:53:35 -0600

Ron Paul is a right wing dinosaur type who represents
Hays County (just south of Travis County). He is a
Libertarian as I remember. His TV ads when he ran
were full of anti-Clinton slurs if memory serves.

Isn't it odd that Paul as well as Rep. Bob Barr of
Georgia who was one of the hounds baying at the
heels of Clinton during the impeachment should be
standing up for civil rights when push comes to
shove?