[MyAppleMenu] Nov 26, 2009

applesurf at myapplemenu.com applesurf at myapplemenu.com
Thu Nov 26 18:59:00 EST 2009

**** iPhone App Rejected? Now There's A Site For That <http://www.infoworld.com/d/developer-world/iphone-app-rejected-now-theres-site-100?source=rss_infoworld_news>
JR Raphael, PC World

Enter AppRejections.com, a new Web site designed to track and catalog all the "unusual" and "unfair" rejections from Apple's App Store.

**** Private API Stalking Robots Confirmed On The App Store : Troubles <http://appadvice.com/appnn/2009/11/private-api-stalking-robots-confirmed-on-the-app-store-troubles/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+AppAdvice+%28AppAdvice%29>
Alexander Vaughn, App Advice

**** The Enduring Value Of Macs <http://lowendmac.com/musings/09mm/macs-are-worth-it.html>
Dan Knight, Low End Mac

Like everything, Macs do wear out, although they tend to do so more slowly than PCs and remain useful a lot longer. We love the value of Macs, old and new, and we hope we're not just preaching to the choir when we say that older Macs are worth it. We hope new Mac users will hear the good news as well - every Mac has a whole lot of life in it, so use what you have for as long as it makes sense.

**** The Big Muslim Problem! <http://www.nybooks.com/articles/23510?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+nybooks+%28The+New+York+Review+of+Books%29>
Malise Ruthven, The New York Review of Books

The picture Caldwell paints is complex, paradoxical, and sometimes at variance with the anti-immigration thrust of his argument.

**** Train Fares Based On 'Most Logical Route': SMRT <http://www.todayonline.com/Voices/EDC091126-0000065/Train-fares-based-on-most-logical-route--SMRT>
Bernadette Low, SMRT Corporation, Today

**** Theft Victim Has To Pay <http://www.straitstimes.com/BreakingNews/Singapore/Story/STIStory_459318.html>
Lim Wei Chean, Straits Times

Banks' final discount offer means victim still has to fork out $12,825.

**** Co-opting Philip Jeyaretnam: A PAP Masterstroke To Counter The Jeyaretnams’ Lingering Appeal <http://www.temasekreview.com/2009/11/26/philip-jeyaretnam-and-psc-a-pr-boost-for-the-pap/>
The Temasek Review

**** 新柔巴士班次 将在年底增加一倍 <http://www.zaobao.com/sp/sp091126_019.shtml>
联合早报

新加坡和马来西亚将在今年底,把往来于柔佛州和新加坡的巴士班次增加一倍,以加强新加坡和柔佛南部——马来西亚依士干达(Iskandar Malaysia)的交通连接网络。

**** Electronics Lift Singapore's Factory Output: Government <http://www.google.com/hostednews/afp/article/ALeqM5jcMefMZzGnaYWhOzuJcgjRQDgg8g>
AFP

A jump in electronics output pushed Singapore's factory production up by an annual 3.6 percent in October, government data showed Thursday.

**** The 5 Most Interesting Museums In Singapore <http://www.angryangmo.com/2009/11/26/5-most-interesting-museums-singapore/>
Angry AngMo

There is a vivid and lively modern art and pop culture movement that produces great exhibitions on a surprisingly high level.