[Retros] Retro composing tourney

Pascal Wassong pascal.wassong at free.fr
Sun Jul 12 12:42:04 EDT 2020

Hello Alain,

I am not sure to understand all the differences.  Is the following
correct ?

In Kamikaze, a king can capture and stays on the board.

In Kamikaze RI, a king cannot capture, and opposing kings are NOT
allowed to be on adjacent squares.

In Kamikaze Darlilly, a king cannot capture, and opposing kings are
allowed to be on adjacent squares.

For the RIFACE 2020 composing tournament, we are using this third rule.

Best,
Pascal