[Retros] Retro composing tourney

Alain BROBECKER abrobecker at yahoo.com
Sun Jul 12 10:07:18 EDT 2020

Dear retro friends,

After reactions from some of you, I agree that the first phrasing was by far
not the best. Sorry for the inconvenience if any.

After some discussion with Andrew Buchanan and his help putting things into light,
 I hope the following is more precise:

Compose a classical retrograde analysis problem (last move(s), legal position...)
with the Kamikaze Dardilly condition:
• A capturing unit disappears from the board as well as the captured unit.
• Kings cannot capture, hence they do not deliver check and so opposing Kings can be adjacent
Still some time to compose,
Have fun
Alain

PS: Andrew proposed Kamikaze R.I. FACE to FACE as a name, which is funny (RIFACE being the name
of the french problemists gathering), but I think we can get rid of the R.I. part since
giving the Kamikaze condition to Kings led to have them unable to use it.

Alain Brobecker - http://abrobecker.free.fr/