[Retros] rights & ocassions /answering Andrew

Kevin Begley kevinjbegley at gmail.com
Wed May 21 17:41:35 EDT 2014

Guus,

Thank you very much for a fascinating read!
I certainly did not appreciate the complexity of the matter, and I really
appreciate your taking the time to detail these issues.

I hope this is not a dumb question, but I'll ask anyway:
Have you ever written a book on Retros?  Because, I think I'd really love
to read it -- especially if you help lead readers through the more complex
issues.

Best,
 Kevin.