[Retros] Ch5: Place of the Retro Logics

Kevin Begley kevinjbegley at gmail.com
Sat Jun 21 03:41:55 EDT 2014

I will say this...

I wish Problem Chess had the same focus for creating a basic orthodoxy (a
clear set of fundamental rules, which govern all types of variants, unless
expressly altered).
Hmm, if only WFCC could find a way to profit by peddling a fairy codex to
children...
Maybe WFCC should put a dragon on the cover...

Regardless, you would expect that even the MtG pushers would know better
than to litter their own cards with a profoundly absurd timestamp
rule-mechanism.
It should be self-evident that the rules governing an object (whether a
pokemon card, a aMtG card, or even a variant chess game) should not be
hidden in a timestamp.