[Retros] reward for stalemate

Kevin Begley kevinjbegley at gmail.com
Tue Jun 17 16:28:59 EDT 2014

Whether or not you agree with GM Short's solution, is of no consolation,
here.
The point is:  FIDE (a game federation) owns the FIDE rule book, and they
may do what they like with it, for the purposes of serving their own unique
charter.

They have no cause to be concerned how it affects a chess problem
community.
Chess problems predate their game, and should never have been impacted by
it.