[Retros] Favour

Guus Rol grol33 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 13 09:39:24 EDT 2014

Dear Jonathan,

I posted a message to get you help but I don't know if and when it will go
public. I am experiencing a considerable slowdown (sometimes days) on my
own posts to the list. I do not know a shortcut to address the
list-administrator, but that might be a good route once you got his
address. May be Kevin knows it.

Best wishes, Guus Rol.