[Retros] More Dupont-"originals"

Nicolas Dupont Nicolas.Dupont at univ-lille1.fr
Fri Jun 21 10:01:55 EDT 2013

Dear retro friends,

> IT IS A SAD THING, BUT I HAVE NOW FOUND THAT TWO

> OTHER PROBLEMS BY NICOLAS DUPONT FROM THE NEW FIDE-ALBUM 2004-2006

> HAVE ALSO BEEN PUBLISHED SOMEWHERE ELSE AS ORIGINALS:H 52: NOT (ONLY)

> FRANCE-ECHCES 2004, BUT ALSO: QUARTZ 2004, 3RD PRIZE (P1067379);H 58:

> NOT (ONLY) FRANCE-ECHECS 2005, BUT ALSO: PROBLEEMBLAD 2005,

> COMMENDATION (SEE P1068036, BUT THE BQ HAS TO BE AT E8, NOT AT H8; CF.

> THE AWARD IN PROBLEEMBLAD 2009, P. 179).

From the Codex, this is the (retro) editor of a given magazine who
has to decide if a given entry is original or not. By myself I don't
consider that a visible problem on France-Echecs is already
"published" as France-Echecs is not a magazine (even electronic).

When I sent the above entries, I clearly mentioned that they are
already visible on France-Echecs. So obviously I didn't try any
"double publication" although I stopped this practice
("pre-publication" on France-Echecs) as I realized it might be a
source of trouble.

Best wishes,

Nicolas.