[Retros] Draughts proofgame

Juha Saukkola juha_saukkola at hotmail.com
Mon Jun 3 05:34:46 EDT 2013

Very challenging problem, because with trivial setting it's possible to get
64 moves (K=12, P's=21, R's=11, B's=6, Q=4, N's=10) when wK is in a8

and black opens only d7-d6 and g7-g5. So some kind of mutual stucked
position is needed.

It's unbelievable, if this haven't thought earlier!

It's not trivial to calculate moves in stucked positions, but maybe Popeye's
A->B helps a lot.