[Retros] Messigny 2013 results

Kevin Begley kevinjbegley at gmail.com
Fri Jul 5 04:54:54 EDT 2013

Joost,

"I'm starting to agree more and more with Kevin's 'fairy chess == mess'
attitude...."

Everybody should agree that fairy chess is a monster train wreck (which,
remarkably, is still accelerating).
The problem is, it's so bad, nobody can agree where to begin cleaning up
this mess.

I gave up trying.
I'm looking for a new track.