[Retros] can not access diagram

Pascal Wassong pascal.wassong at free.fr
Mon Jan 7 12:43:31 EST 2013

Hello,

I think that the problem comes from the fact the line is truncated is
the middle of the forsythe notation :

http://www.janko.at/Retros/d.php?ff=rnb1qb1r/pppk1ppp/3pp3/n
2PP2P1/1B5Q/PP 2PP1P/RNB1K1NR

Just concatenating both lines works :

http://www.janko.at/Retros/d.php?ff=rnb1qb1r/pppk1ppp/3pp3/n2PP2P1/1B5Q/PP2PP1P/RNB1K1NR

Just hopping that the tool used to read the mail does not again cut the
line in 2 parts.

Happy New Year,
Pascal

Otto> Hi Alain & ALL, I guess that this was a temporary problem. If
Otto> I click the link below I get the diagram.

Otto> http://www.janko.at/Retros/d.php?ff=rnb1qb1r/pppk1ppp/3pp3/n7/2PP2P1/1B5Q/PP2PP1P/RNB1K1NR

Otto> Best Regards,

Otto> -- Otto Janko [mailto:otto at janko.at] [http://www.janko.at] --
Otto> They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little
Otto> temporary -- safety, deserve neither liberty nor
Otto> safety. [Benjamin Franklin]

Otto> list Retros at janko.at