[Retros] No occupied white square

Olli Heimo olli.heimo at luukku.com
Fri Dec 20 10:39:56 EST 2013

Unto Heinonen was really surpised when he heard that Francois had done the task in 10.0 moves. We are eager to see the positions. Meanwhile Unto has thought the theme otherwise. Maximize the number of men left on the board in a sound proofgame ending to the position where all men are on same-coloured squares. Unto has one with 24 men left in 13.0 moves. He will publish it in February-2014 in Tehtäväniekka, unless before that someone breaks his record. Olli.