[Retros] Older archives of the retro mailing list

Otto Janko otto at janko.at
Mon Oct 8 10:50:57 EDT 2012

Hi all,

Tu search the retro archives, try google, e.g.

http://www.google.com/search?q=[retros]+invisible+site%3Awww.pairlist.net

Basically, if you want to search for <keyword>, use the following search:

>>> [retros] <keyword> site:www.pairlist.net

e.g.

>>> [retros] invisibe site:www.pairlist.net

displays all mails which include the word "invisible".

Naturally, you can only search for mails sent after this mailing list has
been set up, not for mails sent to the old Schnoebelen-list.

~ÔttÔ~