[Retros] Older archives of the retro mailing list

Olli Heimo olli.heimo at luukku.com
Mon Oct 8 09:21:34 EDT 2012

Hi Otto! In Your message from May 2012 You say that You have uploaded some 1990's messages to retro corner. I can't find those. I personally remember how I wrote something important in about 1996, but I can't find it. Of course there were many irrelevant or non-important messages in early days of Philip Schnoebelen as editor, but is it true that many important messages have disappeared for ever. Olli.