[Retros] Retro Editor of Problem Paradise has changed

Naoki MATSUZAKI naoki.matsuzaki at nifty.com
Mon Feb 6 04:46:41 EST 2012

Dear Retro Friends,

hello. I am Naoki MATSUZAKI from Japan. I'll inform you that the Retro
Editor of Problem Paradise (Journal of Japan Chess Problem Society) has
changed.

Recently Satoshi HASHIMOTO, the former Retro Editor, asked me to take
over his post. He has written retro columns for a long time. I owe him
thanks for introducing retros. I start the new retro editor from the
next issue (57) with his encouraging support.

I'll be glad to accept your original retros. Please send them to my
e-mail address. Every type of retros are very welcome. The 2010-2011
judge is Jorge Lois.

e-mail: naoki.matsuzaki at nifty.com

Thanks and regards from
Naoki MATSUZAKI