[Retros] The Problemist Retros Column

Mark Thornton Mark.Thornton at PapworthEverard.co.uk
Sat Feb 4 16:17:27 EST 2012

Dear Retro Enthusiasts,

Please note that Cedric Lytton is about to retire as sub-editor of the Retros column in The Problemist. His last column will be in the March 2012 issue. I am sure that many of you will want to wish him a happy retirement.

I will be taking over the column, so please send all future Retro originals to me, at the address below, or by email to Mark.Thornton at PapworthEverard.co.uk

Best wishes to you all,
Mark Thornton
8 Wimbish Road, Papworth Everard, Cambridge CB23 3XJ, UK

Sent via http://www.ANY-Mail.com